Forums are a great way to track student engagement – and engage with students directly in an open setting. Having your picture appear next to your forum postings or replies can be helpful in making connections with specific students as they interact in a forum. Forum participant’s pictures come from the image participants (students, faculty or staff) have themselves placed into the Profile tool in Sakai.
- To choose or change yours, login to Sakai.
- In Worksite Setup area click Profile.
- In the Profile window, hover over the profile image area and click ‘Change picture’
- In the area just below the image, click Browse and select an image on your computer to use. Note: the image file must be no larger than 2MB.
- Finally click Upload.
- Your image will now appear in Forum postings.