- Once you’ve got your final course letter grades, click on over to Faculty Access (also available from off-campus) and login with your credentials.
- Under the “Available Options” tab> click Faculty Menu
- Next, under “Administrative” tab> click Grade entry
- Next select the term code and specific course.
- Click Go.
- Enter the Course Grades (letter)
At the bottom of the page, choose YES if you’re completely done entering grades for that course. Choose NO if you still need to come back to the course to add additional grades or adjust a student’s final letter grade before the grade submission deadline.