How do I communicate mid-term and final grades to the Registrar?

Telegraph Machine


This article includes instructions on how to communicate mid-term and final grades to the Registrar.

Official grades are recorded and reported through the FacultyAccess system.  No connection between Sakai and FacultyAccess exists at this time, so faculty must finalize their grades in Sakai and then record those grades in FacultyAccess.

  1. In Sakai, go to the Gradebook for the course in question.
  2. Click Course Grades
  3. Sort the Student Name field (by clicking on the field heading) by last name to match the listing for the course in FacultyAccess
  4. Open a separate tab or browser window and login to FacultyAccess at

    Faculty Access
    Faculty Access Login Screen
  5. Using the menu options at the top, navigate to the term and course in question. Hover over Available Options and choose Faculty Menu.
  6. Next hover over the new Administrative menu option and select Grade Entry.
  7. Choose from the list of termcodes and click Go!
  8. Choose from the list of available courses and click Go!
  9. Finally, enter the appropriate grades and click Submit.

If you are unable to login to FacultyAccess, grades can be communicated by contacting the Registrar directly.