This article includes information on what your username and password are for most services available to you as a student or faculty member.
- Sakai (where courses and course materials are posted)
- Office365 (Microsoft’s Office Web Apps, SkyDrive Pro and Outlook Email)
- Campus Classroom and Lab computer login
- Student Email (Outlook via Office365)
- Faculty Email (Outlook via Office365)
- Campus Portal (Sharepoint Online)
Click here to find out how to get into CampusConnect or FacultyAccess.
Use only the first part of your email address before the @ symbol to login to eLibrary Services.
In most cases when dealing with services or sites related to your status as a student for faculty member, your username is your full Johnson University email address. Student and Faculty/Staff email addresses follow a common syntax, as outlined below:
- Student: email@example.com
- Faculty: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Staff: email@example.com
For example, if your name is Jamie Smith, and you are a student, your username (and email address) would be:
For example, if your name was Ashley Johnson and you are a faculty or staff member, your username (and email address) would be:
Students receive their official usernames from the Admissions Office upon full completion of the application, acceptance and intent to attend process. Faculty/Staff receive their usernames upon full completion of the hiring process.
These services use a separate authentication mechanism, which may or may not be the same as mentioned above:
- CampusConnect: http://www.johnsonu.edu/campus
- FacultyAccess: http://www.johsonu.edu/FAS
- WCONLINE 5 (Academic Support Center): https://johnsonu.mywconline.com
- Johnson Bookstore: http://www.treeoflifebookstores.com/jub
- Tuition Management Systems: https://johnsonu.afford.com
- YouBelong Online: https://youbelong.johnsonu.edu