New course or term coming up soon?
Well here’s a new course shell you can begin customizing. If you’re just looking at how to get around in your course – use the image you see to the right. While not all courses are identical, it should give you a good idea of how to get around.
- Faculty Tips (what you’re seeing right now)
- Home (what students see first in the course)
- Syllabus (where to put your syllabus)
- Assignments (for posting, submitting and grading assignments online)
- Gradebook (where to setup and allow students to see their grades
- Announcements (communicate with all students in the course)
- Site Info (Where you go to add/remove students in a course)
- Example Unit (a sample lesson area that organizes course content)
- Statistics (where you can identify student site usage/engagement)
- Resources (where to put course presentations, handouts, etc.)
- Roster (see a list of your students after added them in Site Info)
- Help (extensive Sakai Help)