What is Campus Connect?

You can access an unofficial copy of your transcript, register for classes and see financial aid information (if applicable) by using CampusConnect.  You can login to CampusConnect with your student ID (6 digits) and PIN (4 digit) at http://www.johnsonu.edu/campus.  Once logged in follow the onscreen menus to find the information you're looking for.

Post your official grades to FacultyAccess

Once you've got your final course letter grades, click on over to Faculty Access (also available from off-campus) and login with your credentials. Under the "Available Options" tab> click Faculty Menu Next, under "Administrative" tab> click Grade entry Next select the term code and specific course. Click Go. Enter the Course Grades (letter) At the … Continue reading Post your official grades to FacultyAccess